A business logic addon should follow the conventions and guidelines used to develop Soffid IAM.
It must be composed of:
- Hibernate entities and mappings
- DAOs to access those hibernate entities. They must contain transformation methods to build value objects from entities and vice versa.
- Service objects to manage value objects.
- EJBs that wrap access to service objects. They are responsible for security access control. They must be Stateless Session Beans with Container transaction management.
- Authorizations descriptor
- Spring descriptor