Once Soffid IAM is installed, all synchronization server connectors and console addons could be upgraded to the last version.
The process is very simple because is the same as install the component for the first time. When an upgrade is applied, the component is replaced by the new version but all the configuration and data are maintained in the Soffid IAM.
For download and install a new version you could review our generic documentation about this process: Addons installation
Upgrade a connector or an addon
- In order to check the current connector or addon version, please navigate to Start - Soffid Configuration - Addon management:
- Check the connector or addon version
Download connector or addon new version
- If it is outdated, access the download page and get the last version:
Upload connector or addon new version
- Return to Addon Management page and upload the connector or addon new version:
- In order to do so, please proceed to Start - Soffid Configuration - Addon management:
- Click on and wait a few moments for the console to restart