|Table of Contents|
The report addon offers an easy way to generate reports based on Soffid data model.
- Permission to access report screen: allows the user to executed the explicitly granted reports
- Permission to schedule reports: allows the user to schedule the execution and delivery of periodic reports.
- Permission to admin reports: allows the user to upload or remove reports.
By installing the Reporting addon, which can be downloaded from this link, reports based on the Soffid data model can be obtained easily. Follow this 4. Addons#4.Addons-Installation to know how to install it.
Once installed, option "Reports" will appear in the monitoring and reporting section, as shown below:
To define a new report, you must:
- Download reporting addon from http://www.soffid.com/download/
- Upload to console through the Addon Management menu.
- Restart console.
- Log off and log in again.
- Open reports addon screen (Start →Monitoring and reporting → Reports).
- Download iReport classes from Soffid.
- Open it and customize hiberante.cfg.xml to point to your development database.
- Download iReport designer from sourceforge.
- Execute iReport.
- Add iReport addon jar, previously downloaded on step 6.
- Design your report, using the hibernate connector. The data model documentation, including E-R diagrams is here.
- Upload your report to Soffid
- Execute or schedule it !!!