The button previosly previously exported.allows you to import a workflow
This functionallity functionality is very usefull useful to next scenarios:
- To restore a workflow from a backup (a workflow previosly previously exported)
- To deploy a workflow from one environment to other (for example from Test to Live)
- To start a new workflow from a template
The icon 's configuration page.open the workflow
For more information, go to the Configuration section.
- Process name. This is the identifier name of the process and also the label name for the final users. If you change the name, a new instance will be published, the previous one could be disabled in the Business process definition page.
- Process type. The type of the workflow: "User management" or "Permissions management".
- Description. This is the description of the workflow. When a final user starts a worktlowworkflow, this text is displayed into the Actions log tab.
- Initiators. Here you could configure the roles or the identities that could start a new workflow from the Console and Selfservice. E.g. "admin" identity, "SOFFID_ADMIN" role, both separated by comma ',' as "admin,SOFFID_ADMIN" or if you want to publish the workflow to everyone, you can use the text "tothom" or the character '*'.
- Managers. Here you could configure the roles or the identities that could perform tasks in the workflow as approve permissions or cancel the workflow.
- Observers. Here you could configure the roles or the identities that could open the workflows in read-only mode.
In this tab you could create custom attributes to be used in the workflow.
- Permission+request.pardef. This workflow is used to assign new permisions permissions to a identity.
- Addons installation: 4. Addons
- Selfservice portal: Self Service Portal
- Example of a workflow: Reconcile process
- About your tasks: My tasks
- Manage workflows: Business process definitions
- Agent account metadata: Agents#Accountmetadata
- Custom objects and adduitional additional attributes: Additional data#Modifyobjects.