Soffid Business Processes use JBoss JBPM engine. You can find the original JBPM documentation here.
In order to develop a new business process addon you need Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers and three pluguins installed on it:
- JBPM pluguin. You can find it on http://fr.sourceforge.jp/projects/sfnet_jbpm/downloads/jBPM%20Process%20Designer/jbpm-jpdl-designer-3.1.7/jbpm-jpdl-designer-site-3.1.7.zip/ and you can installing it from Help/Install New Software/Add and selecting the file you have downloaded with the Archive button.
- ZK studio. Follow this instructions in order to install http://books.zkoss.org/wiki/ZK_Studio_Essentials/Installation#Install_ZK_Studio.
- maven pluguin (m2e-Maven Integration for Eclipse). Go to Help/Install New Software/Work with: "All Available Sites" and select the pluguin.
The business process addon can be build using the com.soffid.tools:maven-par-plugin addon.
They follow the JBPM conventions for .par files:
/processdefinition.xml contains the business process definition that you define. Example:
/processimage.jpg contains a bitmap representation of the definition you have created. Example:
/gpd.xml contains the position of business process elements on processimage.jpb bitmap. Example:
- /classes directory contains the java compiled classes that support the business process that you implement.
Some additional files must be included
/ui.xml file describes some aspects not covered by processdefinition.xml, just like permissions, user interface and process versioning and upgrade. Example:
- /ui directory contains the user interface (ZK) components that are needed to render the workflow tasks.