Report administrator can query at any time the scheduled reports.
For each report, administrator is allowed to change the target users of the report as well as the point int time to execute it. The steps to perform are:
- Click on Generate report.
- Select a report to execute and click next. In this case, "Listado de identidades".
- Enter report parameters, if required, and click next:
- It is possible to manually execute the report (see next image)
- Or schedule the execution by detailing the month, day and day of the week in which it will be executed:
Additionally, administrator is allowed to change the following fields:
- User: to select the target user.
- Group: to select the target group.
- Role: to select the target role.
Administrator can also remove report schedules.