Soffid allows building add-ons that can customize data model, business logic and user interface. There are six different types of add-ons:
- BPM process archive (par). They follow the JBPM archive guidelines plus some additional files for managing user interface.
- Addon container (jar). They are composed of:
- Business logic addons (ejb-jar)
- Common classes addons (jar)
- Web add-ons (war)
- Provisioning connectors (jar)
- Axis2 addons (aar)
The first ones must be deployed using the business process definition screen. The second ones must be packaged on an addon container and uploaded via the addon management page.
The public API is deployed here: Public API module.
The model diagram module is displayed here: Data & Service model